Review key facts and features and this provider’s answers to frequently asked questions below.
The following responses are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Their appearance here does not constitute endorsement or approval by College Board of any of the products, services, or opinions of the Provider and College Board bears no responsibility for their accuracy. The answers have been taken directly from Provider responses and have been edited only for clarity and/or brevity.
MySchoolBucks is a Participating Provider. Visit the MySchoolBucks product website for more information.
Facts and Features
- Available On: Desktop and mobile devices with an internet connection; iOS and Android apps
- Payment Types Accepted: Credit cards, debit cards, e-check, recording of in-person payments
- Import Capabilities: Able to import/export with AP Registration and Ordering
- Account Requirements: Students and parents must create an account or log in using single sign on (compatible with PowerSchool SIS and other third party identity providers)
- Customer Service: Phone, email, and online chat