K12 Payment Center
Review key facts and features and this provider’s answers to frequently asked questions below.
The following responses are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Their appearance here does not constitute endorsement or approval by College Board of any of the products, services, or opinions of the Provider and College Board bears no responsibility for their accuracy. The answers have been taken directly from Provider responses and have been edited only for clarity and/or brevity.
K12 Payment Center is a Participating Provider. Visit the K12 Payment Center website for more information.
Facts and Features
- Available On: Desktop and mobile devices with an internet connection; iOS and Android apps
- Payment Types Accepted: Credit cards, e-checks via ACH payments
- Import Capabilities: Able to import student information and school rosters; reports can be exported into CSV or PDF files
- Account Requirements: Configurable; K12 Payment Center can support requiring an account or allow for guest accounts. Many districts choose to require an account and for students to be verified by their student ID number and last name. Student data is imported from the Student Information System (SIS) including school rosters.
- Customer Service: In-house customer service can be reached via phone, email, and chat (available soon)