APTS (Achievement Point Test Service)
Review key facts and features and this provider’s answers to frequently asked questions below.
The following responses are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Their appearance here does not constitute endorsement or approval by College Board of any of the products, services, or opinions of the Provider and College Board bears no responsibility for their accuracy. The answers have been taken directly from Provider responses and have been edited only for clarity and/or brevity.
APTS is a Participating Provider. Visit the APTS product website for more information.
Facts and Features
- Available On: Desktop and mobile devices with an internet connection
- Payment Types Accepted: Credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, check, money orders
- Import Capabilities: Able to import student rosters and order details exported from AP Registration and Ordering
- Account Requirements: No account needed for students and parents to access
- Customer Service: Live support via email and telephone; email responses receive a response within 24 hours