The files on this page are Texas Instruments StudyCards™ files, or electronic flash card files for TI graphing handhelds, which contain sample review questions for various AP Exams. These files can be downloaded to select TI graphing handhelds and can be used by students for self-review, or can be used by the teacher in conjunction with TI-Navigator™ for a quick assessment on student understanding of concepts.
The AP Calculus file can be downloaded to the TI-89, TI-89 Titanium, TI-92 Plus, and Voyage™ 200.
- AP Calculus StudyCards File (.89y/29KB)
In order to download and use these files on your graphing handheld, you will need the following:
- TI-Connect™ software loaded on your computer (a free download).
- A TI Connectivity Cable USB. (If you have a Voyage™ 200, this cable was included with your handheld.)
- The StudyCards App loaded onto your TI graphing handheld. If you own a TI-89 Titanium or Voyage™ 200, then this App is most likely already on your device. To check, press the "Apps" button and see if StudyCards is listed. If not, click on the link below for directions on how to download the StudyCards App to your TI handheld.
- The AP Exam review StudyCards file loaded onto your TI graphing handheld. To do this, download the file from this page to your computer's desktop. Drag the icon from your desktop to the TI-Connect™ icon on your desktop. The transfer process will begin automatically.
Once you have completed the above, press the "Apps" button on your TI handheld and select the StudyCards App. Once in the StudyCards App, open the file that you have downloaded (biology or calculus), and you're ready to go!
If you have any questions or need help, please call 1-800-TI-CARES and a TI representative will assist you.