AP resources are designed to support all students and teachers—with daily instruction, practice, and feedback to help cover and connect content and skills—in any learning environment.
AP Digital Portfolio
AP Seminar and AP Research teachers use the digital portfolio to:
- Enter student presentation scores
- Create student teams (AP Seminar only)
- Publish stimulus materials to students (AP Seminar only)
- Access EBSCOHost digital for scholarly, peer-reviewed sources
- Use Turnitin to help students assess the strength of the citations and attributions in their written work
Visit this page for more information about using the AP Digital Portfolio and to access the teacher and student user guides.
Whether you’re teaching in person or online, these free, flexible online resources can keep your class on pace throughout the year.
Sign in to AP Classroom and explore these resources:
AP Daily videos are short, searchable instructional segments you can:
- assign to students before or after class to maximize time for discussion.
- assign alongside topic questions to address misunderstandings.
- encourage students to take advantage of on their own, on mobile devices or computers.
- track to see which students are watching each video in each class.
Topic questions are formative questions to check student understanding as you teach. Assign topic questions to reveal student misunderstandings and target your lessons.
Progress checks help you gauge student knowledge and skills for each unit through:
- multiple-choice questions with rationales explaining correct and incorrect answers, and
- free-response questions with scoring guides to help you evaluate student work.
My Reports highlights progress for every student and class across AP units.
Sign in to AP Classroom to access AP Daily.
- Made for any learning environment, AP teachers can assign these short videos on every topic and skill as homework alongside topic questions, warm-ups, lectures, reviews, and more.
- AP students can also access videos on their own for additional support.
Videos of the required components of the course are available in AP Classroom, on your Course Resources page.
AP Daily Instructors
Expert AP teachers across the country can support your course virtually:
- Lead teacher: Emily Lott, Chestatee High School, Gainesville, Ga.
- Cindy Alonso, Felix Varela Senior High School, Miami, Fla.
- John Rosinbum, BASIS Tucson North, Tucson, Ariz.
- Samantha Lawrence, Long Beach Polytechnic High School, Cerritos, Calif.
- Kathleen Coghill, Hall High School, West Hartford, Conn.