- Can students taking a digital AP Exam with extended time move on to the next section or end the exam if they have worked past the standard time? Or do they have to wait until the entire extended time period is over?
- Do separate accommodations requests need to be submitted for students who will be taking digital AP Exams?
- Can a student take a digital AP Exam with a different accommodation than they were previously approved for?
- How can I determine how long a digital AP Exam with extended time will be?
- Will students testing with accommodations need to take the digital AP Exam in a separate room?
- What preparation is needed for students who will be taking a digital AP Exam using assistive technology?
- Will there be a screen reader tool within the digital AP Exam?
- Will there be a dictation/speech-to-text tool within the digital AP Exam?
- How do students approved for breaks as needed pause their digital AP Exam?
- What is the deadline for AP coordinators to verify or waive accommodations for digital AP Exams in AP Registration and Ordering?
- Will temporary supports be available for digital AP Exams?
- Do schools need to complete NAR forms for digital AP Exams?