Can a student take a digital AP Exam with a different accommodation than they were previously approved for?

If a student wants to use a different accommodation that is not already a designated digital alternative for their existing approved accommodation(s), a request for the new accommodation would need to be submitted to the College Board SSD office. In this case, submit the request as soon as possible. January 18, 2024, is the deadline to submit accommodations requests for 2024 AP Exams.