The resources below can supplement your AP CSP instruction. Please note that some of these resources may not have been endorsed by the College Board.*
Curricula from College Board–Endorsed Providers
Adopt innovative AP CSP curricula—with preapproved syllabi, lesson plans, formative assessments, and professional development—delivered by educational organizations that are endorsed by the College Board. Teachers who adopt one of these out-of-the-box solutions do not need to design a syllabus from scratch.
*For the resources that have not been endorsed, The College Board makes no warranty, express or implied, that the resources are accurate or the use of such resources will accomplish the intended result.
AP Classroom offers teachers flexible resources to support instruction.
- Topic questions are formative questions to check student understanding as you teach. Assign topic questions to reveal student misunderstandings and target your lessons.
- The question bank is a searchable database of real AP questions. You can:
- find topic questions and practice exam questions, indexed by content and skills.
- search for any question, passage, or stimulus by text or keyword.
- create custom quizzes that can be assigned online or on paper.
From College Board
- Share real-time strategies, ask questions, and collaborate with teachers worldwide.
- Search, add, and rate teacher resources with your peers in the resource library.
- Daily or weekly digests help you keep up with your community, wherever you are. Select all discussions or just the topics and discussion threads you choose to follow. You can also reply to discussion posts through email.
The Computer and the Internet: LessonsLessons concerning the ways in which computers and the internet work together.
Introduction to RoboticsIntroduction to Robolab software.
Artificial Intelligence: An OverviewA PowerPoint lesson that introduces the techniques of artificial intelligence.
Ethical Use of the ComputerThree lessons that promote discussion of computer ethics and unethical practices that involve technology.
Online Courses for AP CSP Instruction
Teacher Partner Instruction
Supporting Students with Disabilities
Supporting Instruction of Canadian Teachers
CS Education Week
Computer Science Education Week Carnival Event
This updated resource guides teachers through planning a “Computer Science Carnival” for Computer Science Education Week. It includes instructions and resources for 12 accessible activities that will create excitement in elementary and middle school students for learning computational thinking skills.