The resources below can supplement your AP CSP instruction. Please note that some of these resources may not have been endorsed by College Board.*
Curricula from College Board–Endorsed Providers
Adopt innovative AP CSP curricula—with preapproved syllabi, lesson plans, formative assessments, and professional development—delivered by educational organizations that are endorsed by College Board. Teachers who adopt one of these out-of-the-box solutions do not need to design a syllabus from scratch.
*For the resources that have not been endorsed, College Board makes no warranty, express or implied, that the resources are accurate or the use of such resources will accomplish the intended result.
Whether you’re teaching in person or online, these free, flexible online resources can keep your class on pace throughout the year.
AP Classroom offers teachers flexible resources to support instruction.
AP Daily videos are short, searchable instructional segments you can:
- assign to students before or after class to maximize time for discussion.
- assign alongside topic questions to address misunderstandings.
- encourage students to take advantage of on their own, on mobile devices or computers.
- track to see which students are watching each video in each class.
Topic questions are formative questions to check student understanding as you teach. Assign topic questions to reveal student misunderstandings and target your lessons.
The question bank is a searchable database of real AP questions. You can:
- find topic questions and practice exam questions, indexed by content and skills.
- search for any question, passage, or stimulus by text or keyword.
- create custom quizzes that can be assigned online or on paper.
Sign in to AP Classroom to access AP Daily.
- Made for any learning environment, AP teachers can assign these short videos on every topic and skill as homework alongside topic questions, warm-ups, lectures, reviews, and more.
- AP students can also access videos on their own for additional support.
Videos are available in AP Classroom, on your Course Resources page.
AP Daily Instructors
Expert AP teachers across the country can support your course virtually:
- Lead teacher: Daniel Bonarigo, Riverside Brookfield High School, Riverside, Ill.
- Angelina Dominguez, Veterans Tribute Career and Technical Academy, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Catherine Medina-DeVilliers, T.C. Williams High School, Alexandria, Va.
- Bradley Bearden, Dadeville High School, Dadeville, Ala.
- Jaeson Han, Abington Senior High School, Abington, Pa.
- Jamila Mitchell, Evans High School, Orlando, Fla.
- Sandy Czajka, Riverside Brookfield High School, Riverside, Ill.
- Julie Alano, Hamilton Southeastern High School, Fishers, Ind.