If you’re the AP coordinator for a school that administers AP Exams but doesn’t offer AP courses, you’ll need to complete these steps:
- Complete the initial setup in AP Registration and Ordering and select the option indicating that your school plans to administer AP Exams.
- Complete the AP Participation Form.
- Create an exam only section for each subject for which you’ll be administering exams.
- Provide students with the appropriate join code for the exam only section.
- Be sure that students enroll in the exam only section for each AP Exam they’ll be taking at your school.
- Organize your exam roster, ensuring that exams for every student who plans to test this year are included in your exam order. Submit your exam order by November 15 (11:59 p.m. ET).
- By March 15 submit any changes to your initial exam order and exam orders for courses that began after November 15.
Please see the AP Coordinator’s Manual, Part 1 for more information.