AP Daily and AP Classroom
Short, searchable AP Daily videos can be assigned alongside topic questions to help you cover all course content, skills, and task models, and check student understanding. Unlock progress checks so students can demonstrate their knowledge and skills unit by unit and use My Reports to highlight progress and additional areas for support.
- THUR, MAY 5, 2022, 12 PM LOCAL
AP Statistics Exam
The AP Statistics Exam has consistent question types, weighting, and scoring guidelines every year, so you and your students know what to expect on exam day.
Section I: Multiple Choice
40 Questions | 1 Hour 30 Minutes | 50% of Exam Score
Individual questions or sets of questions based on a shared prompt
Section II: Free Response
6 Questions | 1 Hour 30 Minutes | 50% of Exam Score
- 1 multipart question with a primary focus on collecting data
- 1 multipart question with a primary focus on exploring data
- 1 multipart question with a primary focus on probability and sampling distributions
- 1 question with a primary focus on inference
- 1 question that combines 2 or more skill categories
- 1 investigative task that assesses multiple skill categories and content areas, focusing on the application of skills and content in new contexts or in non-routine ways
AP Calculator Policy
A four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator with statistical computation capability is expected on both sections of the exam.