AP Capstone presentations can be delivered in a remote, hybrid, or in-person setting. Learn more.
Find essential resources for implementing the AP Capstone Diploma Program in your classroom here.
AP Digital Portfolio
AP Seminar and AP Research teachers use the digital portfolio to:
- Enter student presentation scores
- Create student teams (AP Seminar only)
- Publish stimulus materials to students (AP Seminar only)
Visit this page for more information about using the AP Digital Portfolio.
AP Daily and AP Classroom
New: AP Research teachers and students now have a homepage in AP Classroom. When you sign in, you’ll see your course proficiencies matched with related AP Daily videos.
Sign in to AP Classroom to access AP Daily.
- Made for any learning environment, AP teachers can assign these short videos that will cover every proficiency and skill outlined in the course and exam description as homework, warm-ups, lectures, reviews, and more.
- AP students can also access videos on their own for additional support.
- The videos are available now in AP Classroom.
AP Daily Release Dates for Research: 3 Batches
January 11, 2021
February 10, 2021
March 3, 2021
AP Daily Instructors
Expert AP teachers across the country can support your course virtually:
- Lead teacher: Emily Lott, Chestatee High School, Gainesville, Ga.
- Cindy Alonso, Felix Varela Senior High School, Miami, Fla.
- John Rosinbum, BASIS Tucson North, Tucson, Ariz.
- Samantha Lawrence, Long Beach Polytechnic High School, Cerritos, Calif.
- Kathleen Coghill, Hall High School, West Hartford, Conn.
- Share real-time strategies, ask questions, and collaborate with teachers worldwide.
- Search, add, and rate teacher resources with your peers in the resource library.
- Daily or weekly digests help you keep up with your community, wherever you are. Select all discussions or just the topics and discussion threads you choose to follow. You can also reply to discussion posts through email.
AP Capstone Implementation Guide 2020-21
The 2021-22 guide will be posted here soon. This guide is the primary source of information for implementing the program in your school. It includes guidance for school administrators, AP coordinators, and teachers of AP Capstone courses.
AP Capstone Diploma Program PoliciesFind detailed information about AP Capstone program policies.