AP Capstone presentations can be delivered in a remote, hybrid, or in-person setting. Learn more.
Find essential resources for implementing the AP Capstone Diploma Program in your classroom here.
AP Digital Portfolio
AP Seminar and AP Research teachers use the digital portfolio to:
- Enter student presentation scores
- Create student teams (AP Seminar only)
- Publish stimulus materials to students (AP Seminar only)
Visit this page for more information about using the AP Digital Portfolio.
- Share real-time strategies, ask questions, and collaborate with teachers worldwide.
- Search, add, and rate teacher resources with your peers in the resource library.
- Daily or weekly digests help you keep up with your community, wherever you are. Select all discussions or just the topics and discussion threads you choose to follow. You can also reply to discussion posts through email.
AP Capstone Implementation Guide 2020-21
This guide is the primary source of information for implementing the program in your school. It includes guidance for school administrators, AP coordinators, and teachers of AP Capstone courses.
AP Capstone Diploma Program PoliciesFind detailed information about AP Capstone program policies.