AP provides flexible resources to support all students and teachers—whether they are working virtually, in-school, or in a blended classroom environment. Teachers can use these instructional resources to incorporate daily practice into their lessons and give students daily feedback on their progress, via mobile devices, computers, and/or paper.
- Topic questions are formative questions to check student understanding as you teach. Assign topic questions to reveal student misunderstandings and target your lessons.
- Progress checks help you gauge student knowledge and skills for each unit through:
- multiple-choice questions with rationales explaining correct and incorrect answers, and
- free-response questions with scoring guides to help you evaluate student work.
- The progress dashboard highlights progress for every student and class across AP units.
- The question bank is a searchable database of real AP questions. You can:
- find topic questions and practice exam questions, indexed by content and skills.
- search for any question, passage, or stimulus by text or keyword.
- create custom quizzes that can be assigned online or on paper.
- Ready-made for any learning environment, AP teachers can use new, short videos on every topic and skill to support in-person, online, and blended learning.
- Unit 1 videos are coming this fall. Videos for later units will roll out throughout the year.
- Share real-time strategies, ask questions, and collaborate with teachers worldwide.
- Search, add, and rate teacher resources with your peers in the resource library.
- Daily or weekly digests help you keep up with your community, wherever you are. Select all discussions or just the topics and discussion threads you choose to follow. You can also reply to discussion posts through email.
From College Board
From Your AP Colleagues
Easy-to-Grade Writing Assignments for AP PsychologyShort but effective writing activities.
Incorporating Mini-Research Projects into an Introductory Psychology CourseThe benefits of assigning short research projects.
How the Grinch Stole Psychology ClassAn activity focused on personality theory.
Rubrics and Writing: Demystifying Essays in AP PsychologyUse actual AP rubrics to grade student essays.