AP resources are designed to support all students and teachers—with daily instruction, practice, and feedback to help cover and connect content and skills—in any learning environment.
AP Classroom and AP Daily videos for AP Precalculus will be available in July 2023.
Beginning in July, you can sign in to AP Classroom and explore these resources:
Topic questions are formative questions to check student understanding as you teach. Assign topic questions to reveal student misunderstandings and target your lessons.
Progress checks help you gauge student knowledge and skills for each unit through:
- multiple-choice questions with rationales explaining correct and incorrect answers.
- free-response questions with scoring guides to help you evaluate student work.
My Reports highlights progress for every student and class across AP units.
The question bank is a searchable database of AP questions. You can:
- find topic questions and practice exam questions, indexed by content and skills.
- search for any question, passage, or stimulus by text or keyword.
- create custom quizzes that can be assigned online or on paper.
AP Daily Videos
Beginning in July, you can sign in to AP Classroom to access AP Daily videos—short, searchable instructional segments on every topic and skill that you can:
- assign to students before or after class to maximize time for discussion.
- assign alongside topic questions to address misunderstandings.
- encourage students to take advantage of on their own, on mobile devices or computers.
- track to see which students are watching each video in each class.
Graphing Calculators for AP Precalculus
Learn more about graphing calculators, technology, and accessibility for the AP Precalculus course and exam.
Calculator Policies and Approved Calculators
Make sure you and your students know what calculators are permitted.