AP resources are designed to support all students and teachers—with daily instruction, practice, and feedback to help cover and connect content and skills—in any learning environment.
Whether you’re teaching in person or online, these free, flexible online resources can keep your class on pace throughout the year.
Sign in to AP Classroom and explore these resources:
AP Daily videos are short, searchable instructional segments you can:
- assign to students before or after class to maximize time for discussion.
- assign alongside topic questions to address misunderstandings.
- encourage students to take advantage of on their own, on mobile devices or computers.
- track to see which students are watching each video in each class.
Topic questions are formative questions to check student understanding as you teach. Assign topic questions to reveal student misunderstandings and target your lessons.
Progress checks help you gauge student knowledge and skills for each unit through:
- multiple-choice questions with rationales explaining correct and incorrect answers, and
- free-response questions with scoring guides to help you evaluate student work.
My Reports highlights progress for every student and class across AP units.
The question bank is a searchable database of real AP questions. You can:
- find topic questions and practice exam questions, indexed by content and skills.
- search for any question, passage, or stimulus by text or keyword.
- create custom quizzes that can be assigned online or on paper.
Sign in to AP Classroom to access AP Daily.
- Made for any learning environment, AP teachers can assign these short videos on every topic and skill as homework alongside topic questions, warm-ups, lectures, reviews, and more.
- AP students can also access videos on their own for additional support.
Videos are available in AP Classroom, on your Course Resources page.
AP Daily Instructors
Expert AP teachers across the country can support your course virtually:
- Lead teacher: Alison Napier, Tidewater Community College, Norfolk, Va.
- Kymberly Cruz, Pittsburgh Public Schools, Pittsburgh, Penn.
- Sylvie San Juan, Belen Jesuit Preparatory School, Miami, Fla.
- Vanessa Valdes, Corona del Mar High School, Costa Mesa, Calif.
- Margaret Sharkoffmadrid, Front Range Community College, Loveland, Colo.
- Lacey Van Reeth, A.W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts, West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Sophia Beauvy, Notre Dame Academy, Los Angeles, Calif.
Higher Education Faculty Lecturers
Supplement your instruction with 30-minute videos on each unit hosted by college or university professors. Guest lecturers include:
- Michael Cothren, Swarthmore College
- Ed DeCarbo, Pratt Institute
- Robert DeCaroli, George Mason University
- Ray Hernández-Durán, University of New Mexico
- Joe Lucchesi, St. Mary's College of Maryland
- Heather Madar, Humboldt State University
- Kim Masteller, The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Thomas Morton, University of Pittsburgh
- Elizabeth Perrill, University of North Carolina Greensboro