AP resources are designed to support all students and teachers—with daily instruction, practice, and feedback to help cover and connect content and skills—in any learning environment.
Whether you’re teaching in person or online, these free, flexible online resources can keep your class on pace throughout the year.
When you sign in to AP Classroom, you’ll see your course skills matched with related AP Daily videos.
Sign in to AP Classroom to access AP Daily.
- Made for any learning environment, AP teachers can assign these short videos that cover every skill outlined in the course and exam description as homework, warm-ups, lectures, reviews, and more.
- AP students can also access videos on their own for additional support.
- All videos are available in AP Classroom, on your Course Resources page.
AP Daily Instructors
Expert AP teachers across the country can support your course virtually:
- Lead teacher: Connie Jimenez Zammett, Rockville High School, Rockville, Md.
- Gabe Dorrego, East River High School, Orlando, Fla.
- Martin Loftus, Denver School of the Arts, Denver, Colo.
- Amirra Malak, Hood River Options Academy, Hood River, Ore.
- Narciso Argüelles, Robert College, Istanbul, Turkey
- Brice McCasland, Lovejoy High School, Lucas, Texas
- Chintia Kirana, Booker T. Washington Magnet High School, Montgomery, Ala.
- Cristina Correa, IDEA College Preparatory, San Juan, Texas