AP Instructional Resources
Help teachers use the AP Program’s free, flexible, and aligned resources for any learning environment—online, face-to-face, or blended—all available on AP Classroom.
- AP Daily Videos: A learning tool that provides short, course-specific videos to build students’ knowledge and skills across units.
- Course and Exam Descriptions (CEDs) and Unit Guides: Go-to resources that provide guidance on course planning, pacing, and sequencing.
- Topic Questions and Progress Checks: Formative assessments to help track student progress throughout the year.
- Question Bank: A searchable database of real AP questions indexed by course content and skills, including secure practice exams.
Teacher access to AP Classroom: Remind teachers they must complete the AP Course Audit process by January 31, 2022, to get and retain access to AP Classroom.
Teacher Professional Learning Opportunities
Professional learning opportunities are available for teachers year-round and in a variety of formats. Share these learning opportunities with your teachers and school communities.
- AP Learning and Development Page: This new page lists a menu of options for AP teachers to deepen instruction. Learning opportunities include supports for using AP Classroom and AP Daily, free webinars and online events, a new AP teacher checklist, registration for workshops, a link to the AP Teacher Communities, and more. Visit the page.
- AP Classroom Teacher Quick Start Videos: These open-access tutorials are self-paced modules available via the platform’s Help Menu, designed to assist teachers with navigating AP Classroom, including how to assign topic questions and search the question bank. View the tutorials.
- Course and Exam Descriptions (CED) Walk-Throughs: These interactive walk-throughs orient teachers to the features of their CEDs, located on “The Course” tab for each course. Access an example from AP Biology.