How should I verify that the computers I plan to use for the AP Chinese and Japanese Exams will work on exam day?
- Work with your IT administrator before the exam administration to install the exam application on each computer that will be used for testing.
- Run a readiness check on each computer after installing the exam application.
- Log in to the Administrator Console and view the School Readiness Status tab to view computers that have passed or failed readiness checks. The Administrator Console displays readiness checks run during the last 6 days.
- It’s also strongly recommended that you run a practice exam well before exam day. It will familiarize you with the exam application and flow of the exam and allow you time to resolve any technical issues.
- Run a final readiness check on each computer within 5 days before the exam date.