Your students can view their AP scores and order additional score reports for colleges, universities, and scholarship programs online at apscore.org.
Features and benefits
Your students will be able to:
- View, download, and print their cumulative score report.
- View, download, and print their award certificates for any AP Scholar Awards, AP Capstone Awards, and AP with WE Service Recognitions they have earned.
- Send scores to colleges, universities, and scholarship programs:
- One free score report is provided to the institution students designate in My AP.
- Scores can be sent to additional institutions for a fee ($15 for standard processing and $25 for rush processing).
- Review and track the status of their score report orders.
Dates and Availability
Scores become available in July. Some scores take longer to process due to later testing or other circumstances (e.g., late arrival of testing materials or extra time needed to match records). If students don’t receive them by Sept. 1, have them contact AP Services for Students.
- Inform students that they must use their College Board account in order to access their AP scores online at apscore.org. They should sign in with the same account they used to register and enroll in AP class sections. To avoid a delay in viewing scores, encourage students to confirm that they remember their login credentials by signing in before scores are released in July.
- Students shouldn’t create a new account if they already have one. Duplicate accounts can cause delays in getting AP scores.
- If a student changes their email address, it’s important that they update it in their account.
Students Without Internet Access
If students do not have ready access to the internet at home, we suggest that they work with their school or public library to check their scores.