You’ll order exams for AP French, German, Italian, Spanish Language and Culture and AP Spanish Literature and Culture through AP Registration and Ordering. For more information about ordering AP Exams, go to Ordering Exam Materials.
Information for the 2021 AP Exam administration
Additional details about preparing for and administering these exams will be posted in early 2021.
Ordering Master CDs
Each order for an AP French, German, Italian, and Spanish Language and Culture and Spanish Literature and Culture Exam includes one set of master CDs, as follows:
- French, German, Italian, and Spanish Language and Culture: master CD for Section I (listening), and a double CD set containing the master CD for writing and the master CD for speaking for Section II.
- Spanish Literature and Culture: master CD for Section I (listening).
By default, you’ll receive one set of master CDs for each subject ordered, regardless of the number of exams ordered. You may need to request more master CDs when additional testing rooms are needed; for instance:
- Some schools administer the speaking parts of the exams in multiple rooms. Schools may do this if they have enough rooms and recording equipment to administer these sections to groups of students at the same time. If you plan to do this, you should order master double CD sets for each testing room.
- Also, order sufficient master CDs if you have students who have been approved for extended time or other accommodations that require separate testing rooms. You should order one set of master CDs for each testing room.
When you submit your exam order, you may request:
- 1 additional master writing/speaking CD set for every 4 exams ordered
- 1 additional master listening CD for every 10 exams ordered
AP Coordinator's Manual, Part 1 2020-21
This manual provides detailed information about everything AP coordinators need to do from the start of the school year through the November 13 exam ordering deadline.
AP Coordinator's Manual, Part 2 2020-21
This manual provides detailed information about this year’s paper and pencil AP Exams, including exam administration policies and procedures and post-exam tasks.