AP Daily and AP Classroom
Short, searchable AP Daily videos can be assigned alongside topic questions to help you cover all course content, skills, and task models, and check student understanding. Unlock progress checks so students can demonstrate their knowledge and skills unit by unit and use My Reports to highlight progress and additional areas for support.
- FRI, MAY 13, 2022, 12 PM LOCAL
AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based: Exam
The AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based Exam has consistent question types, weighting, and scoring guidelines every year, so you and your students know what to expect on exam day.
Section I: Multiple Choice
50 Questions | 1 Hour 30 Minutes | 50% of Exam Score
Questions are either discrete questions or question sets, in which students are provided with a stimulus or a set of data and a series of related questions.
- The section includes 5 individual multi-select questions (2 options are correct).
Section II: Free Response
4 Questions | 1 Hour 30 Minutes | 50% of Exam Score
This section contains 4 free-response questions of the following types:
- Experimental Design (1 question)
- Quantitative/Qualitative Translation (1 question)
- Short Answer: Paragraph Argument (1 question)
- Short Answer (1 question)
AP Calculator Policy
A four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator is allowed on both sections of the exam.