AP Daily and AP Classroom
Short, searchable AP Daily videos can be assigned alongside topic questions to help you cover all course content, skills, and task models, and check student understanding. Unlock progress checks so students can demonstrate their knowledge and skills unit by unit and use My Reports to highlight progress and additional areas for support.
- MON, MAY 9, 2022, 8 AM LOCAL
AP Calculus BC Exam
The AP Calculus BC Exam has consistent question types, weighting, and scoring guidelines every year, so you and your students know what to expect on exam day.
Section I: Multiple Choice
45 Questions | 1 Hour 45 minutes | 50% of Exam Score
- Part A: 30 questions; 60 minutes (calculator not permitted).
- Part B: 15 questions; 45 minutes (graphing calculator required).
- Questions include algebraic, exponential, logarithmic, trigonometric, and general types of functions.
- Questions include analytical, graphical, tabular, and verbal types of representations.
Section II: Free Response
6 Questions | 1 Hour 30 Minutes | 50% of Exam Score
- Part A: 2 questions; 30 minutes (graphing calculator required).
- Part B: 4 questions; 60 minutes (calculator not permitted).
- Questions include various types of functions and function representations and a roughly equal mix of procedural and conceptual tasks.
- Questions include at least two questions that incorporate a real-world context or scenario into the question.
AP Calculator Policy
In Section I Part A and Section II Part B, calculators are not allowed on the exam.