beginning of content:
Latin Tutorial: 9. Reviewing Questions and Making SelectionsPrint this page
- Set questions aside to look at later with fresh eyes.
- From the pool, select questions that offer the following:
- A range of item types in the desired proportion
- A range of difficulty (with most questions of medium difficulty, a few easy, and a few hard)
- Double-check introduction to be sure it helps but does not give away answers.
- Ask a colleague for feedback on the clarity and effectiveness of questions.