Course-specific workshops provide educators with the best tools and techniques for teaching AP. Participants learn concrete strategies for aligning their instruction with the goals of each course by reviewing course outlines, content-related resources, student exam samples, and scoring guidelines.
- Biology: Transitioning to Inquiry-Based Labs
- A Day with a Biology Reader
- Quantitative Skills for Biology
- Chemistry: Transitioning to Inquiry-Based Labs
- Environmental Science
- Physics 1
- Physics 2
- Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
- Physics C: Mechanics
- Physics 1 and 2: Building Students’ Reasoning Skills
- Strategies for Success in AP Sciences
Pre-AP workshops focus on learning specific pedagogical techniques and content-specific strategies that can be incorporated in the classroom.
Design and use investigations, write dynamic problems, and enhance current classroom activities that focus on inquiry-based learning.
Learn to incorporate inquiry-based techniques in traditional lab settings.