AP Registration and Ordering
MON, OCT 4
Preferred Ordering Deadline
We recommend student enrollments are completed by this date in AP Registration and Ordering.
MON, NOV 15,
Final Ordering Deadline
This is the deadline for the AP coordinator to submit the exam order for all full-year and first-semester AP courses, and all exam only sections in AP Registration and Ordering.
TUES, MAR 15,
Spring Course Orders and Fall Order Changes Deadline
Deadline to order all exams for AP courses that begin after November 15 and to update fall orders (fees may apply to changes made to fall orders).
Review the Annual Calendar and Deadlines for 2021-22.
AP coordinators submit exam orders through AP Registration and Ordering. The AP Participation Form must be electronically signed and submitted online through AP Registration and Ordering before you can order exams. You’ll need to complete initial setup in AP Registration and Ordering to generate your AP Participation Form.
Important: If your school’s exam order is submitted after November 15 because your school’s AP Participation Form wasn’t submitted, the $40 per exam late order fee will apply to each exam included in your order.
For a complete overview of the AP Exam ordering process, please review the following Manage Registration and Ordering pages:
- Access and Initial Setup in AP Registration and Ordering
- Class Section Creation and Join Codes
- Student Enrollment
- Exam Order Finalization
Special Ordering Circumstances
See specific policies for these situations:
- Late testing
- Courses that begin after November 15
- Homeschooled students, independent study students, virtual school students, and students from other schools
- Schools that administer AP Exams but don’t offer AP courses
- Schools that do not administer AP Exams
- Students testing with accommodations
- Transfer students to or out of your school