How do teachers submit a new or revised AP course syllabus for approval?
- Sign in to your AP Course Audit account and click Add New Course.
- Choose your course from the drop-down menu and click Add Course.
- Click Add Course in the confirmation pop-up, and OK in the “Course Added” pop-up.
- Click Complete Course Audit Form.
- Fill out the Course Audit Form. Don’t forget to put your initials in the field near the bottom.
- Click Submit for Administrator Approval.
- Click Submit Syllabus.
- Click Submit New or Revised Syllabus.
- Click Choose File, navigate to the syllabus in your file folders, and choose it. You should have saved your syllabus as a .pdf, .doc, .docx, or .odt file, and it should not contain any identifying information such as your name or your school’s name.
- Click Submit on the “Submit Your Syllabus?” pop-up.