Can a dual-enrollment or IB course also be labeled “AP?”

The teachers of these courses and the principals at the schools providing these dual-enrollment/IB opportunities to their students must complete and submit the AP Course Audit form and syllabus for review. If authorized, these courses may be labeled  “AP.” The “AP” designation can only be used with the official AP course titles, but if your current course title differs from the official AP course title, you can continue to use your current course title and then insert the official AP course title in brackets either before or after your own course title.