Our school offers an online AP course through a distance-learning provider. How can we list it?

If your school offers AP courses through an online course provider, such as a virtual school or distance-learning provider, those courses may be listed on students’ transcripts if the AP course provider has received permission from the College Board to label its course “AP.” Your school principal or administrator can use his or her AP Course Audit account to indicate which authorized courses your school offers. These online or distance-learning AP courses will then be included with your school’s other authorized courses in the ledger sent to colleges and universities.

For more information about alternate providers, go to the For Administrators page.