How do administrators get access to AP Course Audit?
- Sign in to your College Board professional account.
- Go to My Account or My Dashboard.
- Scroll down to Add Additional Tools and Services.
- Open the K–12 drop-down menu.
- Find AP Course Audit and click Get Access.
- Choose your Job Function (Teacher, or School or District Administrator/Online Provider), and enter your school’s name in the Professional Organization field, and enter an AP Course Audit access code in the Access Code field.
- Click Add.
- Make sure your information is correct and click Finished.