AP Calculus AB Updates and New Resources for 2019-20
To bring you and your students new classroom resources and supports, we’re making updates to AP Calculus AB for the 2019-20 school year.Learn More
The College Board offers both face-to-face and online professional development workshops, available for new and experienced AP teachers as well as AP coordinators and administrators. Led by experienced instructors, each opportunity features innovative best practices and research-based strategies designed to develop and deepen the skills of all education professionals.
Our Annual Offerings
June–August: For an in-depth look at the course and exam, attend an AP Summer Institute. AP Summer Institutes take place across several days and offer more than 30 hours of instruction.
October–April: One-day workshops are offered.
Search and register for an upcoming AP Calculus AB workshop.
Teaching and Assessing
Teaching and Assessing AP Calculus gives you online access to sample free-response questions, examples of how to score student responses, videos of master educators modeling key instructional strategies, and resources to help you implement these strategies in the classroom.
Log in to access the following modules:
- Limits: Approximating Values and Functions
- Selecting Procedures for Derivatives
- Continuity and Differentiability: Establishing Conditions for Definitions and Theorems
- Justifying Properties and Behaviors of Functions Using Derivatives
- Related Rates: Analyzing Problems in Context
- Interpreting Notational Expressions
- Applying Procedures for Integration by Substitution
- Interpreting Context for Definite Integrals
Teachers can access these self-paced modules anytime during the year. They can earn 0.2 CEUs and a certificate for each module completed.
Davidson Next offers free online modules targeting challenging AP Calculus course topics with videos, interactive activities, simulations, and test questions.