This half-day workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the AP Program, an introduction to the new resources for teachers and students, and an approach for using student data to expand access.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Talk about the benefits of the AP Program for all stakeholders
- Prepare for the processes around ordering exams
- Communicate to teachers, parents, and students the new resources to support
- Use tools to assess strengths and weaknesses of an AP program, with an emphasis on areas of future growth
- Expand an AP program and increase performance through effective school policies
- Identify the role and responsibilities of the AP coordinator