This workshop for new and experienced teachers will review materials, course outlines, content-related handouts, student samples, and scoring guidelines that focus on pedagogical techniques and content-specific strategies that you can use in the classroom.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Design and implement an AP European History course.
- Develop activities and assessments to build students’ proficiencies in the historical thinking skills.
- Implement strategies to prepare your students for the AP Exam.
- Devise or revise a syllabus to align with course requirements.
- Make equitable access a guiding principle in designing instruction.