How do I complete my AP Participation Form?
To register your school to offer AP Exams in May, AP coordinators must electronically sign and submit the AP Participation Form, which is generated after completing the setup information in AP Registration and Ordering. The participation form must be completed each year.
- The participation form must be electronically signed and submitted through AP Registration and Ordering. It must be signed and submitted before the AP coordinator can submit the exam order.
- The form has spaces for the AP coordinator to electronically add their initials and signature to confirm their understanding and acceptance of the policies stated in the form.
- The principal’s signature isn’t required.
- Schools don’t get a paper copy in the mail. You may print a copy of the completed form for your records. Don’t mail a copy of the form to the AP Program.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email once you’ve completed the form.
Important: Coordinators should complete and submit the participation form well before the exam ordering deadline. If your school’s exam order is submitted after the November 15 exam ordering deadline because the AP Participation Form wasn’t completed, the $40 per exam late order fee will apply to every exam in your order submitted after that date.
After you've provided information on the AP Registration and Ordering setup screens, you'll see a screen confirming your AP Participation Form has been generated (see sample screen below). You'll also receive an email when your AP Participation Form is ready for you to review and sign.
Important: The AP Participation Form will include spaces for the AP coordinator to electronically add their initials and signature to confirm their understanding of and their agreement to the policies stated in the form. After digitally adding your initials and signature, click the Finish button at the top right of the participation form.
You’ll receive a confirmation email once you’ve completed the AP Participation Form. (Below is an example of the AP Participation Form from 2019-20.)
If you need to return to your AP Participation Form at a later point to complete it, you can do so. You'll see an alert on the home screen in AP Registration and Ordering until you submit the participation form. There is also a link to the AP Participation Form on the School Information and Participation Contacts area of the Settings page.