Directions for Using the AP Art and Design Digital Submission Web Application: Students
This demo provides an overview of the AP Art and Design digital submission web application and the digital portfolio submission process. In this demo, you’ll learn how to:
- Set up your student access to the digital submission web application
- Upload and arrange images of your artworks and complete your written evidence for the Sustained Investigation section
- Upload digital images for AP 3-D Art and Design (or digital backups for AP 2-D Art and Design and AP Drawing) and complete your written evidence for the Selected Works section
- Send your digital portfolio to your teacher for review
- Print your Selected Works written evidence (mandatory for AP 2-D Art and Design and AP Drawing)
AP 2-D Art and Design and AP Drawing students: You'll work with your teacher and AP coordinator on the physical assembly of the Selected Works section in the spring. In addition to mailing your physical works to the AP Program, you’ll use the AP Art and Design digital submission web application to complete the Sustained Investigation section and to complete steps in the Selected Works section (uploading digital backups of your physical works and entering and printing out your written evidence). You’ll need to include your printed written evidence with your physical artworks to be sent to the AP Program.