Practice Questions, Videos, and Resources for Improving Student Work
These free online learning modules feature:
- New sample free-response questions teachers can use with students
- Interactive scoring practice featuring responses from real students
- Videos of master teachers modeling key instructional strategies for challenging skills and content
- Resources to help teachers implement those strategies in their classrooms, and give students practice with the skills tested on the AP Exam
Access to Teaching and Assessing Modules
Modules are currently available for:
- AP Calculus AB and BC: Log in or learn more.
- AP European History: Log in or learn more.
- AP United States History: Log in or learn more.
- AP World History: Log in or learn more.
Note: Some of the AP history modules are being revised to align with the 2017-18 AP history course and exam updates.
When logging in, teachers should enter their College Board professional account username and password. (This is the same username and password they use for their AP Course Audit accounts, online score reports, AP Insight, and other College Board websites.) When they first sign in, teachers are asked for their permission to allow the College Board to send their information to Academic Merit.
Get more information about accessing the site in these FAQs.
Teachers receive a certificate of completion and 0.2 CEUs for each module completed. The self-paced modules are available at any time throughout the year.