Practice Questions, Videos, and Resources for Improving Student Work
These free online learning modules feature:
- New sample free-response questions you can use with students
- Interactive scoring practice featuring responses from real students
- Videos of master teachers modeling key instructional strategies for challenging skills and content
- Resources to help you implement those strategies in your classroom, and give students practice with the skills tested on the AP Exam
Access to Teaching and Assessing Modules
Modules are currently available for:
- AP Calculus AB and BC
- AP European History
- AP U.S. Government and Politics
- AP U.S. History
- AP World History
- AP Computer Science Principles
Access the modules by signing in to your personalized AP online experience with your College Board username and password. Then navigate to AP Classroom by either using the yellow button in the top-right corner or clicking on the Go to AP Classroom button in the relevant course card. From the AP Classroom welcome page, select the Professional Learning tab to access the Teaching and Assessing modules.
Teachers receive a certificate of completion and 0.2 CEUs for each module completed. The self-paced modules are available at any time throughout the year.