Assign on-demand, short videos to students, saving your limited, direct class time to focus on the areas where students need help the most.
Taught by expert AP teachers, AP Daily videos help you cover course content and skills and encourage AP students to take advantage of daily support for every AP course.
Unit guides are part of the course and exam description for most AP subjects, and are available by unit in AP Classroom. They include:
- An outline of the exact content and skills covered on the exam
- Pacing and sequencing suggestions to help you integrate material into your courses
- Topic Pages, which describe the content for each topic
- Unit weighting to focus instruction on topics that will make the biggest impact
Assign formative questions to check student understanding as you teach each topic.
You can choose to assign topic questions:
- Before you teach a topic, to assess prior knowledge
- While you’re teaching a topic, to get immediate feedback on student learning
- After you teach a topic, to get data on what students know and are able to do
If you teach topics in a different sequence than the CED, you can still use topic questions.
- Just check the skill paired with the topic to decide if students are ready to be assessed yet.
- If they’re not ready, review topic questions during instruction to discuss common misunderstandings and introduce students to how they’ll apply this skill in the future.
Unlock progress checks to assess student understanding of the topics and skills by unit. These assessments measure knowledge and skills through:
- Multiple-choice questions with rationales explaining correct and incorrect answers
- Free-response questions with scoring information
After students complete a progress check, use the class report to develop lesson plans for re-teaching and help students focus on the topics and skills they should continue practicing.
Teachers control student access to results; once you turn on, students get feedback on their answers.
Analyze your students’ results in a new “gradebook-style” view of all your students’ work. Recognize student achievement and prioritize areas for additional support by:
- Pinpointing strengths and weaknesses on AP content and skills
- Charting class and student progress throughout the school year
- Equipping students to monitor their own progress and take steps to improve
Build quizzes using a searchable database of real AP questions indexed by course content and skills. Use it to create customized practice and tests that you can assign on paper or online.
Use filters to find questions that:
- align best to the current course and exam
- are designed for daily, formative practice
- should be reserved for end of year, AP Exam practice
- are only available to teachers vs. publicly available
Use our robust search to find questions:
- by any text or phrase included in the prompt or answer options
- by any text or phrase in the passage or stimulus, and easily find all related questions
- by keywords from the curriculum framework to find questions by the content or skill they assess