Every year College Board releases summary reports outlining student and school participation and performance data on a national and state-by-state basis for that year’s AP Exams.
Reports are archived since 1997 and contain information about participation in the AP Program, performance on individual exams including score distributions by subject, changes in exam volume, and much more.
Beginning with the 2002 exam administration, the amount of data and type of reports published increased considerably, providing even greater insight into the students and schools that participate in the AP Program.
AP Program Results
See national and state participation and performance data, with analysis and highlights.
- AP Program Results: Class of 2020
- AP Program Results: Class of 2019
- AP Program Results: Class of 2018
- AP Program Results: Class of 2017
- AP Program Results: Class of 2016
- College Board Program Results: 2015 (includes AP Program data)
- AP Program Results: 2014
- AP Report to the Nation: Download archived issues of our earlier print publication, The AP Report to the Nation, available for 2005 through 2013.
AP Program Participation and Performance Data
See the latest exam administration reports on AP Exam participation, score distributions, and volume that can be used to compare and contrast exam takers worldwide.
AP Archived Data
See data and reports for exam administrations since 1997. Includes national and state summary reports, score distributions, exam volumes, and other data.