Students will be prompted to attest to the following before they submit their performance tasks as final on the AP Digital Portfolio:
- That the work submitted is their own original work, and that they have read and understood the AP CSP Policy on Plagiarism.
- That they have read the Assessment Overview and Performance Task Directions for Students (.pdf/1.14MB) document. Teachers must share this document with students.
- That they did not collaborate on any of the following:
- Individual written responses of the Create performance task.
- Individual video for the Create performance task.
- Any portion of the Explore performance ask.
Student will receive a zero on their performance tasks if they do not comply with these policies.