How do I arrange for testing accommodations?

Print this page
beginning of content:

Students with documented disabilities may be eligible for accommodations on AP Exams. However, in order to take an AP Exam with accommodations, a student must be approved for accommodations by the College Board’s Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) office. Providing accommodations to students without College Board approval will result in cancellation of these students’ scores.

All students, including those with IEPs and 504 plans, must submit an accommodations request. All accommodations requests and completed documentation (if needed) must be received by the College Board by February 22.

Visit Services for Students with Disabilities.