Teachers should understand that:
- They will have access to an online question bank, unit guides, personal progress checks, performance dashboards, and other resources.
- They now play a role in the exam registration process.
- At the beginning of the school year, they will distribute a join code to their students. This connects students to their class in the AP Classroom system and gives them access to new practice resources and feedback.
Parents and students should understand that:
- Exams are now ordered in the fall.
- Students must decide about taking AP Exams in the fall, so that the AP coordinator can submit the school’s exam order by the preferred (October 4, 2019) or final (November 15, 2019, 11:59 p.m. ET) deadlines. It is possible to request an exam after the final deadline until the spring course orders and fall order changes deadline (March 13, 2020, 11:59 p.m. ET), but an additional late order fee of $40 per exam will apply.
- If a student chooses to cancel an exam after November 15 or does not take an exam that was ordered for them, the school will be charged $40 for the exam.
- Students will have access to more AP practice and feedback resources.